OnePlus is popular among the mass for flagship features under the reasonable price, they launch 2 phones every year and 2nd one comes with comparatively slight modification instead of major changes. For 2017 they have launched OnePlus 5T which is successor of OnePlus 5. It is featuring 6.01 inches Optic AMOLED display, Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) OS, Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 CPU, Dual 16+20 MP Primary | 16 MP secondary camera, 64/128 GB ROM, 6/8 GB RAM, and 3300 mAh battery.
The design is something which is emitting the premium vibes, the rear side and frame of the device are made entirely out of aluminium. Even after being 6.01 inches phablet, company successfully made it light with 162 grams of weight and 7.3mm thin. In this phone, most of the features are similar to its predecessor OnePlus 5, but the 6.01 inches Full HD+ Optic AMOLED display with 1080 x 2160 pixels resolution having 18:9 aspect ratio offers more immersive viewing experience is completely different in this handset. Even after having larger display size OP inserted 3300 mAh battery into the phone. But it is good to see that phone gives backup of 22 hours talktime over the 3G network and also capable of charging 0% to 100% in less than 1 hour with the help of 5V 4A 20W Dash Charger.
Pros of OnePlus 5T:
- Display protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- Well build Front with glass and frame/back with aluminium.
- USB Type-C cable is supported.
- Advanced facial recognition software takes the fraction of a second to identify and unlock.
- LED Notification indicator is available.
Cons of OnePlus 5T:
- No wireless charging and no optical zooms in camera.
- The battery is non-removable.
- FM Radio and Card slot are not supported.
- Stereo speakers are not available.
- Lacks IP Rating for water or dust resistance.
This device is another masterpiece by the OnePlus with multiple spectacular features. With the latest technology, great design, improved camera and perfect build quality make OnePlus 5T a perfect budget phone.