Any one on internet knows YouTube but it is also essential to know How to Download YouTube Video. It is being used by almost cent percent population using internet. From movie trailers to educational tutorials, YouTube have almost all of these videos.
Video will be accessible only if we have a wi-fi or internet connection, we need to download it if we would like to see it later or may be offline. Question comes here is how do we download video to watch it offline.
One must download the YouTube videos using our how-to article steps only for individual’s use and not for any copyright infringements. The video must be downloaded only when the creators allow for the same or else you may have to seek permission from them.
You can get more information on upgraded YouTube rules and regulations from here, https://www.youtube.com/ .
How to download YouTube video using the official app:
- Visit the official website of YouTube or the Play Store or App store app.
- Search for YouTube App and download it.
- Install the downloaded YouTube App.
- Open the App and tap on the three-dot symbol corresponding to the video you want to download.
- Click on the Download button in the window or the app that appears.
- After which, YouTube will ask you to select video quality.
- Select the video quality as per your requirement and start the downloading process.
- You can also download a video while watching it, just tap on the Download button (down arrow) below the video title.
- As the downloading is complete, you’ll see a “View” button at the bottom.
- Tapping on the view button will take you to your offline YouTube downloads page in the app.
Also read, How to increase website traffic free?
Enjoy your downloaded video being offline and on the go. Keep learning and keep inspiring others that’s what exactly is the motto of YouTube. Hope you liked our article on “How to Download YouTube video”, Keep supporting us!